TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION 3648-011-22955745-2012
Customs union declaration of conformity № RUД-RU.АЯ41.В.00581
Jet pumps are designed for pumping water, aggressive media and extra-pure substances:
- in chemical water treatment plants for feeding chemical agents into water before its filtering and to filters in case of their regeneration;
- at various production facilities in case of pumping aggressive liquids out of sumps, pits or wells;
- at chemical production facilities in the process of water demineralization in water conditioning systems;
- in water-supplying and sewage systems for treating water with chlorine;
- in laboratory-scale plants for creating vacuum and suction of various liquids.
Pumps of the following models are produced:НСФБ,НСФ-2andНСФБЕ(see Fig. 1, 2 and 3), where:
С— of jet type;
Ф— flow part material (fluoroplast);
Б— with the flow part protected with a steel casing (armour);
Е, 2— pump variants.
The pumps are connected to pipelines by means of flanges with connecting dimensions for PN of 1.6 MPa (16.0 kgf/cm2) in accordance to GOST 12815-80.
Main technical characteristics of pumps
· power medium pressure at pump inlet, MPa (kgf/cm2) from 0.2 (2.0) to 0.5 (5.0)
· suction medium inlet suction, MPa (kgf/cm2) from 0.001 (0.01) to 0.012 (0.12)
· mass flow of power medium, t/hour from 6.5 to 70
· suction medium flow rate, m3/hour from 1.34 to 4.7
· entrainment ratio (suction medium mass flow
to power medium mass flow ratio) from 0.01 to 0.25
· operational temperature range, °C from + 4 to + 60
· Mean service life, years 7
· Mean storability time, years 10
Operating limitations for pumps
Power and suction media must not contain:
· melt alkali metals and their ammonia solutions;
· chlorine trifluoride;
· elementary fluorine;
· solids with size exceeding 0.2 mm the volume percent of which exceeds 0.1 %;
· agents the contact of which may result in solids or explosive media formation.
The flow part of the pumps is made of fluoroplast-4 (GOST 10007), fluoroplast-40 (technical specification 301-05-17-89) or their foreign analogues, which ensures reliable operation of pumps and chemical resistance to the majority of aggressive liquids.
Manufacturing and supply of jet pumps is performed on the basis of data sheets drawn up by the customer, the form of which is given on our company’s web-site: www.mito.ru.
Pumps ofНСФБЕmodel (see Fig. 3) can be manufactured and corresponding calculations can be made at customer’s special request. The following data shall be presented:
- power medium pressure at pump inlet;
- suction medium pressure at pump inlet;
- pressure of mixed media at pump outlet;
- power and suction media flow rate;
- maximum and minimum temperature of power and suction media.
Brief description of pump design
НСФБandНСФБЕare jet pumps with the flow part protected from mechanical damage with a metal casing (armour). The pump nozzle is manufactured as one piece with the spool, having the form of an insert installed between pipeline and pump flanges. Expansion studs are used for assembly rigidity.
The metal casing (armour) of the pumps is manufactured serially of steel ofСт3grade (GOST 380) or of steel of grade 20 (GOST1050). The armour can be custom-made of corrosion-resistant steel.
Our company can make calculations and carry out development of pump modifications having other technical characteristics according to customer’s statement of works.
Complete pump set:
- jet pump assembly;
- operation manual.
Technical characteristics of serially produced pumps
|Pump model||Рр, kgf/cm2||Рн, kgf/cm2||Рс, kgf/cm2||Gp, t/hour||Gh, t/hour||U|
1. Pp – power medium pressure; Ph – suction medium pressure at the inlet; Pc – pressure at the outlet; Gp – power medium flow rate (t/hour); Gh – suction medium flow rate; U – entrainment ratio (Gh/Gp).
2. The pressure is absolute pressure (atmospheric pressure corresponds to 1kgf/cm2).